Furnace Repair in Virginia Beach, VA
There’s never a convenient time for a furnace malfunction, but failures at the start of the winter season can be especially problematic. Instead of bundling up indoors and braving the cold, call us for furnace repair in Virginia Beach. We’ll find the problem, resolve it, and get the warm air flowing again quickly.
Why Choose Colonial Home Services for Furnace Repair in Virginia Beach?
At Colonial Home Services, we charge per job—not per hour—so there are never high overtime charges for emergency furnace repair. Why do we do things this way? The answer is simple: we want to help our customers in any way we can.
Our employees are insured, background checked, and fully licensed, and we service and sell equipment from all major heating system brands. Because our work is guaranteed, you can be assured that your heater furnace repair will be done professionally and thoroughly the first time around. With us, furnace repair service is just a click or a call away.
From scheduled repairs to emergency service, our experts are here to help your family stay comfortable this winter. Don’t let a failing furnace keep your family in the Virginia cold. Call now to schedule an appointment for furnace repair in Virginia Beach.
Why Do Customers Call Us?
Home heating equipment is complex, and when a single part has a problem, the issue may affect the rest of the system. Our technicians will help Virginia Beach families get to the root of even the most complex heating issues. Most of our customers call for furnace repair services because:
- Their systems will not turn on
- The pilot light has gone out
- The furnace makes odd noises during operation or startup
- The burner won’t stay lit for long—or it won’t light at all
- The furnace’s blower won’t turn on after the burner is lit
- The blower remains on all the time
If your home’s furnace has one or more of these problems, don’t put off getting the help you need. Call now for emergency or scheduled furnace repair in Virginia Beach.
Why Do Furnaces Stop Working?
Furnace problems can be tough to figure out, but we are here to help. In the sections below, we’ve listed a few reasons to call for furnace repair service.
- A lack of power. If the system’s fan doesn’t respond when the thermostat setting is raised, it may be due to loose wiring, a tripped circuit breaker, or a deactivated furnace switch. Other, more complicated issues include those involving the thermostat, transformer, control board, blower motor, or run capacitor. Our technicians can perform diagnostic tests to determine the nature of the problem and find effective heating furnace repair solutions.
- Motor failure. If your system’s motor is squealing or squeaking, it may be on its way out. Immediate professional intervention from a furnace repair company is required to prevent a complete failure.
- No ignition. In systems including spark ignitions, a rapid clicking noise indicates that the burner is attempting to ignite. If it cannot, the flue may be blocked, the limit control may be improperly set, or the control board may be faulty. Replacing or repairing these parts will resolve the issue.
- Burner issues. A burner that will not stay lit is typically caused by a dirty flame sensor or a clogged condensate drain. If the burner will not light at all, the problem may lie in the gas supply. To fix the issue, we’ll adjust the system and clean important parts.
- Problems with the motor or run capacitor. These issues can cause the blower not to come on after the burner ignites. Capacitors are easy to replace, while motor problems require extensive heating furnace repair.
- A clogged filter. If the thermostat isn’t set to the ‘on’ setting, which allows the blower to stay on, a clogged filter is the main cause of a constantly running blower. The restriction of airflow may damage the system’s limit switch, which senses internal temperature. Our technicians will replace the faulty switch and change your air filter for you.
Whether your problem is large or small, our furnace repair company can solve it. Call us for furnace repair services in Virginia Beach.
Call Now to Schedule an Appointment for Furnace Repair in Virginia Beach
Colonial Home Services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help families with their most important furnace repair needs. Emergencies are unpredictable and may happen no matter how well a system is maintained, but many homeowners don’t include seasonal maintenance in their winter preparations.
In addition to our furnace repair services, we also offer a full range of maintenance plans and assistance. Call to learn more or click to schedule your next heater furnace repair visit.