Air Conditioner Installation in Newport News and Virginia Beach, VA
Call the air conditioner pros at Colonial Home Services when you need a new AC unit installed. With proper installation, you can enjoy a comfortable and energy-efficient environment all year round. At Colonial Home Services, our team of certified installers has the experience and knowledge necessary to handle any air conditioning needs you may have. Whether it’s a new installation or replacing an existing unit, we make sure the job is done right the first time. We use only top quality materials that are designed to last for years, so you can be confident that your investment will be protected. Our technicians are trained in all aspects of AC installation including ductwork, condensers and evaporators as well as system maintenance and repairs. Plus, we provide exceptional customer service and are committed to your satisfaction. We can help you make the best decision for your air conditioner installation needs in Newport News, VA.
When you choose Colonial Home Services, you can trust that our team of experts will get the job done right the first time. Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is second to none, so you can be sure that your AC installation will run smoothly with reliable results. With years of experience in handling a variety of air conditioning systems and components, you can trust us to keep your home or business comfortable all summer long. Get in touch today for professional AC installation services in Newport News.
Signs You Need a New Air Conditioner
If you’ve noticed any of these five signs, it may be time to start looking for a new air conditioner:
- Poor Air Flow – If your AC isn’t providing the necessary air flow to keep your home cool and comfortable, it may need replacing.
- Unusual Noises – If your air conditioner is making unexplained or loud noises, it may be a sign of an issue with the system.
- Water Leaks – If you’re noticing water pooling around your unit, it could indicate a refrigerant leak that needs to be addressed.
- High Humidity Levels – An aging air conditioner may not be able to keep up with the demands of your home, causing higher than normal humidity levels.
- Increasing Energy Bills – If you’ve noticed a steady increase in your energy bills, it could be due to an inefficiently working unit.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, call the expert AC contractors at Colonial Home Services today.
How Can We Help?
Our Team of Locally Based, Professionally Trained Electricians, Plumbers, and HVAC Professionals Are Eager To Help.
How Can We Earn Your Business, Today?
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Read what customers had to say about our Home Services:
They show up when they say they will and get the job done right. I recommend them to anyone in need of electrical service including my family and friends.
Always professional, courteous and work completed on time. A must add to your address book for any electrical service you may need.
We will be calling Colonial for ALL of our future electrical requirements. Thanks again Colonial for providing such quick & professional service
I was very impressed with their professionalism and would not hesitate to recommend or use them again.
Thank you again